This website is currently a work in progress, but does have some cool features already built to possibly help you in your observations.
I would like to thank the following for providing the API’s used in this website, and of course the links to their respective sites. I am going to try my hardest to keep this website clean and ad-free, unfortunately there may be times I ask for donations in order to keep it running as well as helping offset potential costs for the API’s used. I hope to never have to do this, however, some of the API’s have request limits, and once those limits are met the service either goes offline, or must be paid for.
If you do feel like donating, please use this link: Donations, and accept my deepest gratitude.
- OpenWeatherMap – https://openweathermap.org/
- Windy – https://windy.com/
- National Aeronautics and Space Agency – https://www.nasa.gov/
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration – https://www.noaa.gov/
- VirtualSky – https://slowe.github.io/VirtualSky/